Hi my lovely readers!
As it’s 2022 I thought I would share with you 22 things I would like to do this year. Of course this is all Covid permitting, but I’m an optimist. Some are travel related and some are just in general things I would like to do or accomplish overall this year.
I think this is a fun way to sort of have an overview of what is on our mind and what our desires are of what we went this year to look like and how we want to shape it. I enjoy sitting down at the end of the year flipping through pictures and thinking back of everything I’ve done and seen.
With no further ado here are my 22 Things I’d Like To Do In 2022.
- Go home for Christmas this year
- Visit a Christmas market – I really miss those
- Read 12 books
- Take a cruise finally after two years 🚢
- Reach 600 blog followers
- Go to the zoo – I love watching animals
- Visit Scotland
- Join a gym again and get those winter cobwebs out
- Join some sort of club – sport, music, crafting?
- Have a wellness day in a spa
- Treat myself to some fancy afternoon tea ☕🍰
- Finish all DIY in my apartment
- Visit a warm water country
- Spend one day at the beach 🏖️
- Try more new and foreign recipes
- Visit friends more often this year
- Further my career somehow
- Learn a new skill – I’m thinking coding at the moment 🤔
- Take up some old hobbies again such as puzzling (is that how you say it?)
- Go to Tropical Island in Berlin
- Watch a West End theatre performance
- Visit a Country Show
What’s on your list? Is there anything you want to accomplish this year or a particular destination you want to visit?
Let me know in the comments, I’m keen to know 🙂
Find me on Instagram @cruisetravel88
Join me on Pinterest for more Travel Inspiration and Ideas @theworldofcruiseandtravel