Hi my lovely readers!
By now you probably know that I love, love, love cruising and that I believe everyone should try one for themselves to make a proper judgement if cruising sucks or if it’s the best thing ever!
Plenty of people have got all these preconceptions about cruises “they are for old people” or “they are over crowded” bla, bla bla.
But how can you know something and talk about it if you’ve never experienced it for yourself and only saw a few pictures of the main pool where all the families hang out? Hotel resort pools look the same by the way if you go to Spain or Turkey!
I want to inspire as many people as I can to take a cruise. There is a cruise line for everyone, there is a destination for everyone and there is a cruise type (river, ocean or expedition) for everyone out there.
I love cruising for the following reasons:
- Good value for money
- Cruises are great to get to destinations that you would either not get to or that you would normally not consider visiting
- They are fun
- Opportunity to dress up for formal nights (or not)
- Cruises offer a great balance between relaxation and sightseeing
- You can see many destinations in a short period of time
- The food is amazing and you can try many different and new dishes
- Lots of onboard activities so you won’t get board
- Surfing at sea
These are just some examples as I could go on forever.
The point is: Cruising rocks!
Still not convinced? Maybe these 20 photos will inspire you to take a cruise.
Let me know your thoughts on cruising!
Find me on Instagram @cruisetravel88
Pin me for later!