Hi my lovely readers!
You know I love making my own jewellery and I love Christmas. So what better way than to combine the two and make some festive Christmas jewellery?
These last minute Christmas earrings that I made can be crafted in less than two minutes and can be a great Christmas gift, too. No skills or talent required at all for those.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Long Ballwire Fish Hooks
- Any Christmas wrapping accessories (I used bauble, but you can use stars as well)
- Pliers that have a bit of a round end
- Any ribbons, little gems, stickers (optional)
HOW TO MAKE THEM
All you have to do is open up the ballwire fish hooks with the pliers and attach the bauble or whatever festive shape you are using. Close them up again, squeeze the ends together and your earrings are technically ready.
If you wish, you can pimp them up a little and attach some little ribbons or perhaps some other small festive shapes or some glitter.
I like them plain as they are, but with a little ribbon they look even cuter and just a bit more festive. I attached the ribbons with a glue gun. Just make sure they are facing the right way.
I am absolutely in a festive mood and these Christmas earrings will definitely add to it. If you liked this post, please feel free to check out my other two posts on Making Your Own Holiday Jewellery Posts – Drop Earrings and Foot Bracelet.
Let me know what you think of them! 🙂
Looking for some more Christmassy content? Check out these related posts:
- Wintry Spiced Apple Juice
- Homemade Mulled Wine
- My Favourite Christmas Markets In Berlin
- Christmas Traditions in Germany – St Nicholas Day
- Christmas Traditions in Germany – Potato Salad and Wiener Wuerstchen
- 40 Winter and Christmas Ideas To Help You Take Care Of Yourself