Thank you so much Andria from A Wonderful Plan for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
The nomination came out of the blue, but I was really happy and enjoyed answering the questions. Some of them were really hard! 🙂
If you do not know Andria’s blog, she writes about her travel experiences. Her blog is varied and she writes about cruising, destinations, travel tips and that is why I like her blog. She covers different topics. She is also very honest and open in her posts about how much she spends on holidays for budgeting tips, which I really like.
WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peers recognition award for bloggers who inspire readers by promoting positivity and bringing joy.
RULES OF THE AWARD
- Be sure to thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers and give them 11 questions to answer
- List these rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post
Q1) What was the inspiration for you to start your blog? – I wanted to pass on what I learned from my travels and help others with their holiday as so many other people did and helped me. I read reviews and watch videos of hotels, sights, cruise cabins etc before I make a booking and often these helped a lot.
Q2) What do you do to take care of yourself? (self-care) – I have a nice, long, relaxing bath once in a while and I try to book a lot of trips, so I have something to look forward to.
Q3) What is your favourite season and why? – Hmm, I am not sure to be honest. I love summer because of the warmth, I can wear all my pretty dresses and I love the long days. But I love winter because of Christmas.
Q4) If you could live anywhere, where would that be? – No idea! Maybe Singapore?
Q5) What is your favourite thing about blogging? – I enjoy seeing how a post performs and getting feedback from people. Also, I really enjoy reading blog posts about the topics I am interested in as I always learn something, find great ideas or simply get entertained.
Q6) What is your least favourite thing about blogging? – I often find it hard to make time to write my posts. I have plenty of ideas, but finishing a post is very time consuming. Still, in the end it is worth it! 🙂
Q7) Mountains or beach? – This is a no-brainer: the beach.
Q8) What are the most important things you hope to pass on to your readers? – Ideas and inspiration.
Q9) Who is someone you would like to meet? (living or not) – I do not have anyone.
Q10) What book or movie has inspired you, and why? – The movie is called The Box. It is about a family that is in financial difficulties and gets a box delivered with a red button. They are told that if they press the button they will receive 1 million USD, but someone they do not know will die. I do not want to give too much away, but that movie had a huge impact on me and made me think a lot. Would I/you have pushed the button if I/you was in their position?
Q11) Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert? – An extrovert. I would see myself as an open minded and outgoing person.
I am going to nominate 5 bloggers this time:
- Shannon from Self-Improvement with Shannon
- Sophie from NAVIGATE
- Paige from Surviving on Sunshine
- Chiru from Inspire & Change
- Carly from Fearless Female Travels
1. What was the inspiration for you to start your blog?
2. What is your favourite hobby?
3. What is your favourite season and why?
4. What do you do to stay organised?
5. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
6. What is your least favorite thing about blogging?
7. What is your dream destination and why?
8. What are the most important things you hope to pass on to your readers?
9. What is your favourite quote or mantra?
10. What book or movie has inspired you, and why?
11. Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?