I am very happy and feel honoured to have been nominated by Ribana from Popsicle Society for the Mystery Blogger Award.
This is my first nomination ever and I am so happy about this and thankful.
Thank you so much for the opportunity and for considering me and my little blog Ribana!
I love Ribana’s blog as she spreads words of wisdom and positivity every day. Her posts are very motivational, uplifting and put a smile on your face. She loves cooking, nature and travelling, which is also reflected in her posts. I highly recommend checking out her blog. I am very glad I came across it and thoroughly enjoy reading her posts.
WHAT IS THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” –Okoto Enigma
RULES OF THE AWARD
- Put the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
I love making and creating things myself.
I cannot live without coffee.
I will never be too old to play games, it brings everyone together and is fun!
- Q1) What do you want from life? – I just want to be happy and content. Life is too short to worry and be miserable all the time.
- Q2) What do you do in your leisure time? – I play games, blog, crafting, meeting friends and travel around the UK. I want to see as much of this beautiful country as possible.
- Q3) What is something that you constantly catch yourself daydreaming about? – Having my own little place with a garden and the weekends.
- Q4) Finish this sentence: Fall down 7 times and get up 7 times.
- Q5) I don’t always drink but when I do I enjoy it and have no regrets.
MY BEST POSTS?
I would say I have two, as they are different in nature. The first one is “Things to do in port: Galveston” which is about a destination and sightseeing. The other one is “8 useful travel essentials that will save your holiday”, which has tips on packing.
- Wendy Perth Travelers Travel Guides
- Sarah More than Greens
- Jenny Jenny in Neverland
- Lois My Cruise Stories
- Rachna Why To Stop
- Marion Love Travelling
- B. Live Laugh Learn
- Emma Life is now!
- Hayley Hayley E. Frerichs
I am keeping some of the above questions as well! 🙂
- What do you want from life?
- What makes you happy?
- What is something that you constantly catch yourself daydreaming about?
- Finish this sentence: If I had all the time in the world …
- What destination do you most want to visit?
I had a lot of fun completing the questions and writing this post.
Thanks again Ribana and hopefully you guys enjoyed reading this, too.